Joining the Minecraft Server
Claiming A Survival Plot
Using Barrier Blocks
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you haven't already, purchase Minecraft via the Minecraft website.
- Download and open the Minecraft Launcher, and use it to install Minecraft version 1.19.1.
- Open the game and connect to the Ender Minecraft server using the following address: 🔗
Logging into the Ender Minecraft server allows you to participate in competitions and hang out with other Ender members. This setup process only needs to be completed once.
Step 1: Purchase a copy of Minecraft: Java Edition
- To play on the Ender Minecraft server, you'll need a Java Edition Minecraft account. If you don't already have one, visit the Minecraft Java Edition purchase page on the Minecraft website, then click the green "Buy Minecraft" button.
- Next you'll be asked to sign in with a Microsoft account. If you don't have an account, click the "Create one!" link, then follow the instructions to make a new account, verify your e-mail address, and set up your GamerTag/display name.
- Once you've logged into your Microsoft account, return to the purchase page, fill out your payment information and click the green "Purchase" button at the bottom to finish buying the game. Now you own a copy of Minecraft and can play online!
Step 2: Install Minecraft version 1.19.1
- Visit the Minecraft download page and download the Minecraft Launcher installer. Clicking the green button at the top will usually give you the right version for your computer. When the file is done downloading, open it.
- Proceed through the installer by clicking the Next button. After the installation is done, press the "Finish" button and then open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Inside the launcher, log in with the Microsoft account that you purchased Minecraft with. Make sure that the version listed next to the green “Play” button says 1.19.1 or higher, then press “Play.” If this is your first time booting up the game it may take a few moments to install, and then the game will open.
Step 3: Log into Ender Minecraft
- Once the game has loaded up, click the "Multiplayer" button. You may see a warning about online content if this is your first time booting up.
- On the "Play Multiplayer" screen, click on the "Add Server" button at the bottom-right and fill in the following address: 🔗
play.joinender.com. Add a nickname like “Ender Minecraft” and then press the “Done” button.
- With the Ender Minecraft server appearing in your server list, click on the “Play” arrow next to the server name, or alternatively click on the server name to select it and then press the "Join Server" button to log on. You're all set! 🎉
Questions? Come and chat with us on the Ender Discord server!